Shoojit Sircar's 'Piku' is all set to release this week. The film is a family comedy drama that revolves around a quirky father-daughter relationship. Amitabh Bachchan plays a Bengali father while Deepika Padukone essays his daughter 'Piku'.
It's time to go down the memory lane and recollect some other most adorable on-screen fathers and their daughters.
1. Shah Rukh Khan and Sana Saeed- 'Kuch Kuch Hota Hai'
Sana as the cute 'Anjali' who helps to reunite his father with his true love!
2. Anupam Kher and Pooja Bhatt - 'Daddy'
A heart-wrenching tale of a father who overcomes alcoholism with the love and support of his daughter.
3. Kamal Haasan and Sana- 'Chachi 420'
Kamal Haasan turns into a maid named Laxmi Godbole to spend time with his daughter. Awww..how cute!
4. Amrish Puri and Kajol- 'Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge'
Amrish Puri said 'Ja Simran jaa..jee le apni zindagi' and the rest is history!
5. Anupam Kher and Madhuri Dixit Nene- 'Hum Aapke Hain Kaun'
Anupam Kher played daddy dearest to Madhuri.
6. Anil Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra - 'Dil Dhadakne Do'
Going by the trailer, we just can't wait to see them on-screen.
7. Rishi Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor- ' Bewakoofiyaan'
Rishi played Sonam's dad who has the habit of throwing about the names of the ‘higher-ups’ he knows.
8. Ajay Devgn and Rucha Vaidya- 'Main Aisa Hi Hoon'
Though the film tanked at the box office, it did have some sweet moments between Ajay and Rucha.
9. Anupam Kher and Parineeta Chopra- 'Daawat-E-Ishq'
He played a perfect partner-in-crime to his daughter.
10. Boman Irani and Lara Dutta- 'Housefull'
Boman Irani as Lara's papa was absolutely hilarious!
11. Anupam Kher and Nargis Fakhri- 'Main Tera Hero'
A gangster dad and his daughter who falls in love at the drop of a hat.
12. Alok Nath and Kajol in 'Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham'
Alok Nath as Kajol's loving babuji.