While many have already experienced the thrill of 'Fast And Furious 7' in the theatres, we thought what does fast and furious really mean in our daily lives.
We have to deal with many annoying things on a daily basis which though seem too trivial, but are hardly small enough to help us from getting furious and that too lightning fast! These are such fast and furious things that are a pain to face indeed but unfortunately there's very little we can actually do about themâ€¦.
1. When your morning starts with this.
2. When the straw is just not the enough size.
3. This happening to your sock.
4. Pot holes trying to cheer you up with a roller coaster ride right there on road.
5. The car that wants to kiss your car's a**.
6. Spelling or grammatical errors that make you question your language skills.
7. When it seems like it's a 1725 kms hike to the next garbage bin for someone.
8. But your kitchen sink that probably served as one for someone.
9. Chipped nail.
10. When a bird mistakes your car's bonnet for a canvas.
11. Finding an empty can 'chilling' in the fridge.
12. When a box of cereals is opened like this.
13. Or when they charge you for air and expect you to be happy for the complimentary chips.
14. And the soda can that ensures you have a dry throat so that you don't yell out in anger after all this.