The crazy, vicious, obnoxious and ruthless villains from Bollywood movies are some that everyone fears... But then there are such people in our own families whom we can rightly describe by those exact words. Then perhaps these are villains in our family, no?
1. Your crazy, apparently martial arts proficient cousin who is always showing you and the younger lot his deadly moves!
2. Your chacha ji whose breath is always laced with smoke and who is adamant on giving everyone around him a lung disease, even the bathroom where he stealthily smokes!
3. The bua who must pride herself on being the reason for your bed wetting till the age of 10. She's still got the charm of being the terror rani of the the family.
4. The kaka from your native village whose orthodox ways and burning glare makes even your floor length anarkali seem a little too short!
5. Your foreign return mama ji who leaves no opportunity to let you know that and how the life is so much better in US.
6. The botox queen socialite tai who hates being called by 'tai' and is always frowning at everything because everything not hers is tacky.
7. The fufa who believes he is still in military and wants to train and discipline all you monkeys likewise!
8. The annoying mami who is always jealous of you, your mom, the neighbour and even the happily-rolling-in-grass-dog and makes everyone's life a hell complaining!
9. The weird haired relative that nobody has any idea how he's related but is found at every damn family gathering and never forgets to fill his bags with the supposed gifts.
10. The distant cousin that runs some business... quite shady one... that no one ever dares to ask about.
11. Your sister's mother in law who demands nothing less than a 5 course breakfast even if their train has arrived at noon.
12. Your melodramatic dadi who is always complaining about how everybody forgets to ask the 'old lady' even a cup of tea.
13. Your nana ji who is always grumpy and never lets any of the children (even adults at that) to touch his belongings.
14. The tauji who wants to just eat and eat all the time and prefers you be his personal chef that could make her tea and pakode at beck and call.
15. The super competitive second cousin who is always ready to let your cat out of the bag every time you get something new, be it a car or a boyfriend!