Sometimes some brands make terrible mistakes but the one's which we can easily catch are endorsements. When a brand selects the wrong celebrity for their product, this is what we do. We make a BLOG out of it just to make them feel more terrible.
1) Katrina Kaif and Slice - The ad's tagline is â€œaamsutraâ€ and the way it is shot, we really get the hopes that she might just say â€œkamasutraâ€.
2) Salman and Wheel - We find the idea quite funny of roping in an actor for a product which is related to clothes who is appreciated more without a shirt.
3) Shahrukh and Tag Heuer - The actor endorses a watch and is always late for events (are we the only one who noticed this).
4) Deepika Padukone and Sony Cybershot - Seriously, how are we supposed to concentrate on the camera when Deepika is looking so hot and glamorous.
5) Hugh Jackman and Micromax - Believe us, this is killing. Micromax doesn't offer even half of the apps which Hugh uses on a daily basis.