We just can't wait to watch the superhero flick 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron', hitting the theatrical screens on 24th April. This time, the world's mightiest will reunite and team with three newcomers to battle the new antagonist- Ultron while dealing with a new level of inner conflict amongst the team.
But, before you watch it, we bring to you 6 fun facts about the film that will make things even more interesting for you.
1. Black Widow will now be flaunting new fighting batons that are based on Escrima Sticks.Also, her two sticks are charged exactly the same as her stingers. So when she jabs, apart from striking her opponent, a massive jolt of power will also be delivered.
2. Hawkeye's bow has received a makeover. The classic black colour has now been changed to maroon. The bow also has some added features that include infra-red sighting device and a sonic sighting device. His quiver has become more automated, fast loading and can now hold nine arrows.
3. Captain America's shield, now has the ability to be called back, just like Iron Man's suit. So, instead of the two handles, the shield has a magnetic element that clips onto Cap's gauntlet.
4. Hulk will be sporting pants, made of microfibre fabric. These pants will stretch with him when he Hulks out.
5. Three new characters will be entering the Marvel Cinematic Universe- Quicksilver, his twin sister Scarlet Witch and Vision. Quicksilver can move at superhuman speed. Scarlet Witch possesses the power of telekinesis. Vision is an artificial life-form with spectacular powers, created by Ultron.
6. A Hulkbuster suit has been developed by Tony Stark to take on the Hulk. He created it after he studied the Hulk's physical actions and strength levels in an effort to find a way to contain him and minimize the damage caused by his rages.