We love our stars. We worship them, and in some extreme cases, even fantasize about them. Every girl has the hots for atleast one star. But, it would be a pain to date them. Or more specifically, it will be a pain to date some the characters they played on screen. Here, we are going to list down 6 such 'heroes', who would be better left off on the screen, and whom you should never go out on a date with!
1) Ranveer from Ram Leela- You know you need to stay away from a guy, when he A) is sleeping with every woman in town, B) sells porn DVDs for a living, C) belongs to a trigger happy family, and D) gets pressurized by his friends, to leave you alone on the first night.
2) Rajkummar Rao from Queen- This guy personifies what is wrong with Delhi guys. He is such a chauvinist, you just want him to take his stupid face and bury it somewhere nobody can see it. At first, he does everything in his power to warm up to Kangana's character, but then loses interest as soon as moves abroad. Selfish as hell!
3) Salman Khan from Tere Naam- This guy cries at the drop of a hat, sits and mopes around at college campuses and railway stations. He doesn't have a problem bashing up anyone. And he just can't accept that the girl he has a crush on, just doesn't like him. Keep distance from such a guy.
4) Emraan Hashmi from any movie he does- No major issues here, just the fact that he would want to kiss you on the first date!
5) Suniel Shetty from Dhadkan- This guy is as obsessive as obsessive gets. He plans elaborately to go away from his girlfriend's life, and then come back again, right when she falls in love with her saccharine sweet husband, and then destroys her, in a bid to get her back (?). Creep alert.
6) Dhanush from Ranjhanaa- If a guy slits his wrists, and writes a letter blaming you for driving him to that point, you are in for some serious legal tangle! This guy literally waits for her to come back to town for years and years, and focuses all his attention on serving her family, and doesn't do anything for a living. Creep alert again!