Sometimes when you see some actors on-screen you feel like â€œhas India got no talentâ€ (okay that was too blunt), but some actors do make you feel so. You feel there would have been a better person to do the role than the one who actually did it. Well here are some such actors we feel who really don't suit the big screen.
1) Tiger Shroff - The first male actor who has a greater male following than female (we finally mustered the guts to call him a GUY).
2) Sonam Kapoor - The biggest mistake the industry has made is by â€œwelcoming Sonamâ€ in movies. And who the hell laughs like that?
3) Girish Kumar - According to Prabhu Deva, he was the lead actor. According to us, he was only the lead.
4) Himesh Reshammiya - We actually appreciate his performance in Xpose, after all it is not easy to keep the SAME DAMN EXPRESSION throughout the movie.
5) Tusshar Kapoor - The only reason why Golmaal 2 earned 20 crores less was because Tusshar was given 2 lines to say when he was electrocuted by Ajay Devgan.
6) Jackky Bhagnani - Dear Jackky, after your 5 consecutive movies flopped you should have taken the hint and left the industry.
7) Yaariyan Cast - We are seriously asking this question, â€œWhat the hell were you guys smoking while making this movieâ€.