There are certain songs or scenes or concepts in Bollywood, which frustrate you, more than uplift you. You can't help but regret wasting your time on such senseless stuff, you wish to demand your money back but can't, and eventually accept the fact that you made an error of judgment. We would like to tell you 7 such instances, and if you haven't seen any of them yet, feel glad, because you still have your sanity intact.
1) Sunny Deol dancing on 'Mera Dil Le Gayi Oye', is the most disastrous dance of all time. He even does some break dance in between. You can almost feel Michael Jackson turning in his grave.
2) Himesh Reshammiya singing is about the most scariest music you'll ever hear. It works if you are exorcizing demons out of your house, but doesn't really help in any other situation. Don't get us started on his masterpieces like Radio, Dammadam, and Kajra Re.
3) Sajid Khan's Humshakals was his personal vendetta against the critic who said that nobody can make a worse movie than Himmatwala. To be honest, it's a difficult choice, as to which movie is the worst. Even KRK didn't like this movie.
4) The face of Ram Gopal Verma, or any movie that he made post 2005. The list has movies like James, Shiva, Darna Zaroori Hai, Agyaat, Contract, The Attacks of 26/11, Satya 2, Bhoot Returns, Phoonk, Go, Darling, Rann, Department, Rakhta Charitra (and its sequel), and Not A Love Story. Phew! We don't blame you for not watching these movies.
5) Anything Fardeen Khan does. Don't ask.
6) Indian sex comedies like Kya Supercool Hain Hum, and Grand Masti, which nauseate you more than making you laugh.
7) South remakes which usually defy gravity (and logic), and make you go all 'WTF Was That'! Sample this.