Rightâ€¦ There are definitely some things that bollywood shows which can happen only on the big screen and not in real life, like Ranbir Kapoor paying the complete trip expense of Aditya Roy Kapoor without a regret in YJHD, at that point of time we started thinking of friends who would buy us a vada pav without complaining (of course we got none).
1) The hero is by default multi talented
The hero is born with the talent of dancing and singing, even if he plays a cop or gangster he can still dance and sing.
2) The Antagonist can call n-number of goons within seconds
Just when you have a face-off between the hero and villain you will find 100's of goons appearing and jumping on the hero.
3) The Protagonist is a superhuman
When (2) happens that time you have the hero kicking the butts of each and every goon with so much ease as if it's his daily routine.
4) Physics Laws are not applicable in movies
When we see Rohit Shetty blowing off cars and goons in the air, we ask each other â€œWhat happened to gravity????â€
5) The heroine will always fall for the hero
The hero can be a gangster, he can be a damn stalker and he can also be a bloody jobless drunkard yet the girl will fall for him.
6) The heroine always loses her virginity to the hero
The girl is always a virgin before she meets the hero, another important part that she will always show her desire to marry the hero AFTER she loses her virginity.
7) The rains multiplies the hero's chances of getting laid
The only reason why it rains is that the hero gets his chance to make out with the heroine.