Transformers are back with Transformers: Age of Extinction and we cannot explain it in mere words why we're so excited! Starring Mark Walberg, we can just say this is going be a hell of a ride! Why you ask? Because OPTIMUS PRIME IS BACK! So let's do a throwback and refresh everyone's memories with 7 reasons that prove Optimus Prime is the king, of the world and our hearts!
1) Firstly, he is the leader of Autobots! You heard me, LEADER!
2) He and his fellow Autobots accept Earth as their true home, making Earth infinite times more awesome than the other planets.
3) He was ranked the 30th greatest hero of all time by Total Film Magazine, beating so many basic human beings.
4) Optimus is the greatest friend one can have. In Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, Optimus sacrificed his life to save Sam.
5) Optimus Prime follows his principles to the T and is not afraid to take on anyone for what's right. In Transformers: Dark of the Moon, he stood against his 'guru' Sentinel Prime and fought for the right cause
6) Optimus Prime is super cunning. In Transformers: Dark of the Moon, he tricked the Decepticons into thinking that the Autobots had left the planet and then came back and defeated them.
7)He's an Autobot with a heart of pure gold *sniff*, in front of him we are all basic bi#*@^s