Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dazzled at the Cannes red carpet this year. The former beauty queen made some absolutely stunning red-carpet appearances that just made us fall head over heels in love with her.
We compile some of her best looks from the festival that we absolutely loved-
1. A princess moment for Ash. For the amFAR dinner, she wore a muave Elie Saab gown and completed her look with diamond jewellery and hair styled in soft waves.
2. We give a thumbs up to her mermaid look. Aishwarya flaunted her curves in a chic white Georges Chakra gown with a gold coloured fishtail bottom that swept behind her gracefully.
3. The timeless beauty attended the screening of 'Youth' in an enticing Ralph and Russo gown.
4. The actress looked extremely stylish in Stella McCartey- buttoned up blouse and printed palazzos.
5. For the 'Jazbaa' press conference, Ash donned a rich ox blood colour strapless Oscar de la Renta gown with a full-layered skirt. She wore deep coloured lips and her tresses in beautiful waves.
6. She turned several heads in her emerald-green Elie Saab glittering gown which she teamed up with her hair side-swept in loose curls. The gorgeous lady paired her gown with heavily lined eyes and wine lip shade.
7. She sported a Sabyasachi jumpsuit at Variety and UN Women’s panel discussion on gender equality at Cannes.