They say not every day can be a good day, well after these statements by some celebrities I am ready to believe it. These are some statements where probably our celebrities lost track of what they actually wanted to SAY.
1) Sonam Kapoor-When writer Shobhaa De criticized Sonam's acting in one of her films, the actress tweeted, "Guys pls don't take Shobhaa De seriously. She's a fossil who's getting no action and going through menopause."
Does she even know the meaning of those words, it seems she randomly selected these terms from the dictionary.
2) Shahid Kapoor-On being asked whether he would work with Kareena Kapoor, Shahid replied, "If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, as an actor, I am ready to do it."
Aingggâ€¦.. Who offered him a movie in the first place?
3) Shakti Kapoor-The actor sent out signals no woman was interested in, "The best way to sober me down is by kissing me all over."
Does this apply for your daughter too, because many men would love to SOBER her down.
4) Deepika Padukone- Post her break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika appeared on Karan Johar's celeb talk show, Koffee With Karan and said that she would like to gift a packet of condoms to Ranbir. "He uses them so much."
You have a problem with Ranbir using them, what about your new boyfriend, who endorses them?
5) Sherlyn Chopra- Post a series of rape cases in various parts of the country, few people tweeted that Sherlyn Chopra should be raped, to which the bold lady tweeted back, "Dear HATERS, u say that I should be raped. IF my rape can guarantee no further rapes of India's daughters, then I am ready by all means #No fear."
Salute to her ambition of being raped.
6) Shah Rukh Khan- SRK was in Delhi in 2009 to launch management guru Arindam Chaudhuri's book, Discover The Diamond In You, when he made this statement, "I always wanted to be a porn star. I am going to work very hard, positively, with clarity to be a porn star. I will take my flag and put it up in America as the biggest porn star of the world."
Cigarettes can surely make you high!
7) Neha Dhupia-The actress shared her views on one-night stands, "The problem with one-night stands is that you end up hurting so many people. As long as you are not hurting anyone, it's fine."
This was a serious WTF statement, it left even Mahesh Bhatt speechless.