Finally, the seventh instalment of the truly exciting 'Fast and Furious' is here. While we absolutely love these races that blow our mind every single time, we can't stop thinking how would it be if these awesome stunts could have been in performed in India? Ahemâ€¦ Yeah, we know that's next to impossible and there are ample of reasons to support it rock solid.
1. First, of allâ€¦where will you race? Have you practiced your way of running walking, hopping and scooting your car on the boulders and ditches that we Indians call 'roads'?
2. Even if you get okay with that, you would never be able to race due to the holy stoppages at every 5 paces marked by our cow matas.
3. And if you do manage that too, it would be like a game of tetris, trying to find your way through the humongous collection of heavy traffic, numerous street vendors and of course the most furiously fearless animals.
4. No way can you speed though; after all you have to move carefully so as to not let the spit from your bajuwala driver land on your face.
p>Also Read: Would you like a chance to meet the beautiful Sunny Leone? Click here now!
5. And if you do try to be a hero and rev up your car, be ready for the blaring horns at your back that have an utter faith that they can make any vehicle disappear with just a honk (or a hundred).
6. Besides, you will have enough shares of surprises to ground you to your place with the sudden U-turns anywhere there's a broken divider.
7. Or the inevitable 'statue' times you'll experience when they cut you from left and then shower you with shuddh Hindi gaalis for not giving them way.
8. And lastly it's impossible that our dutiful police wale will ever let you carry out this illegal race anywhere hereâ€¦until of course you have warmed their pockets with a sum equalling that of your very car.