Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, (or KKHH, for short) is a cult classic. The trends this movie set, are followed even today. And many girls still consider this to be their favorite movie of all time. But beyond, all the hype, there are a few nuggets of information, that you wouldn't know. We bring you, eight lesser known facts about this well known movie.
1. Rani Mukherji was cast as Tina after Twinkle Khanna refused the role. Khanna's nickname is Tina.
2. During the shoot of the song â€œYeh Ladka Hai Deewanaâ€, Kajol lost her balance and fell off her bike, scraping her knee and knocking herself unconscious.
3. A trampoline was used by Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol for the high jumps during the basketball scenes.
4. Karan Johar had wanted Rani's trademark husky voice to be dubbed over.
5. Salman Khan's extended cameo was first offered to Saif Ali Khan.
6. Kajol and Salman Khan supposedly did not share a good work relationship.
7. Farah Khan makes a cameo appearance during one of the â€œNeelam Showâ€ segments of the movie.
8. Karan Johar says he â€œcringesâ€ on watching KKHH now.