There must surely be some scene, some song, some dialogue from a Bollywood movie, that ticks you off! There are so many of them, which we find really pathetic and irritating. But you know what the strange thing is? You also find those things funny, when you look back at it. Lets recall them a little bit, and have a good laugh.
1) The Bahu Orientation Program from Hum Saath Saath Hain. Honestly, this sequence was longer than the entire length of most movies. It remains, to this day, the most unintentionally funny scene/song of Bollywood!
2) KRK dying in Deshdrohi. Look at this performance to see how to die. People die like this only. Really.
3) Rani Mukerjee's desperation in Aiyya. This film could have easily been called 10 Steps To Become A Creepy Stalker. Rani acting like teeny popper while actually being in her mid 30s didn't help matters either.
4) â€œIce Cream Khaaungiâ€ song from The Xpose. These lyrics make absolutely no sense, even to a doper. But that is not why this song features on this list. The actual reason are these crazy headshakes, which would put the great Shammi Kapoor to shame. And the whole country.
5) This fight scene from 'Love Story 2050'. Do you wanna know what would have happened had Priyanka Chopra been a playable character in 'Street Fighter'. Watch on to find out.
6) Abhishek Bachchan as a Sherwani-wearing superhero in 'Drona'. Don't ask.
7) This scene. Action level= 5000. Mindf**k level= Oblivion.
8) Kareena Kapoor's ultra realistic (and not at all hamming) performance in the movie Khushi. If you think Kareena is a good actress, think again. The lesser said about Fardeen's acting chops, the better.
9) Govinda proclaiming his pant, his shirt, his walk, his hair, and even his handkerchief to be sexy, by means of a song, is about the most delusional shit you'll ever see. And sorry Govinda, your handkerchief is NOT sexy!