Hope the day never comes but if it does then lets prepare ourselves from NOW. Just imagine Hollywood adapting Bollywood songs and the kind of disaster they would be inviting for themselves. Like just thing in Due Date while both the actors are travelling and the background song is â€œDil Chahta Haiâ€. Here we have tried showcasing the kind of disaster that will be on its way.
1) Real Steel - The movie roams around a father-son relation and we can't think of anything better than this one.
â€œAye mere bete sun mera kehnaâ€
2) Captain America - The scene when the slim Rogers comes out of the machine as the bulky Captain, you are reminded of the song.
â€œHar zulm mitaane ko ek masiha nikalta hai jise log shahenshah kehate hainâ€
3) National Treasure (Book of secrets) - The scene where the oldie's have a moment together.
â€œAi meri zoharaa zabi
Tujhe maalum nahi
Tu abhi tak hai hasi
Aur mai javaanâ€
4) X-men last stand - After Logan kills Jean.
â€œMain hoon gumsum tu bhi khamosh haiâ€ (literally khamosh hai Jean)
5) Avengers - When you see the complete Avengers team in the end, all happy.
â€œHum Saath Saath Hainâ€ (considering Nick Fury they really were â€œsaathâ€)