This August is going to be special for all movie lovers as every week we have Bollywood movies which belong to a completely different genre, right from comedy to Emraan Hashmi and from action to dance. As the chain rips off we tell you about all the movies releasing this month.
1) Entertainment - The movie starring Akshay Kumar hits the theatres tomorrow and has a trailer which promises to be an all out slapstick comedy. Well if you don't trust Akki then we have news for you- â€œthe lead of the movie is a dog (Junior)â€, so just trust the dog!
2) Singham 2 - It's a typical Rohit Shetty movie with flying cars and flying villains, the sequel of the blockbuster Singham and also has Daya of CID fame knocking down more doors. This one has Bollywood masala written all over it.
3) Mardaani - YRF's movie+ Rani Mukerji comeback+ action sequences+ social message = Something Different! The movie is about child trafficking and about how girls at a very young and tender age are thrown in the flesh trade forcefully. We also have a lady cop fighting to bring the involved in this heinous crime to justice. Film has a realistic feel and is different from the usual fare.
4) Mad About Dance - A movie written and directed by Saahil Prem starring Saahil Prem (this guy definitely won't run out of jobs). The movie is about the YOUTH, their dreams, their struggles, their disappointments, their triumphs and their hopes for future (not to forget it is a Dance Movie).
5) Raja Natwarlal - It's an Emraan Hashmi movie with not much of intimacy (so they say), not to forget it has Paresh Rawal too. The movie is about a con-man (Emraan Hashmi) who teams up with another trickster (Paresh Rawal) to dupe a cunning rich man (Kay Kay Menon).