Shraddha Kapoor may not have had a successful debut in Bollywood, but the actress climbed the charts of popularity through her subsequent films. The young, sexy and mesmerizing girl has not only proved her mettle as an actor but has excelled in many other professions. As the 'Aashiqui 2' actress celebrates her birthday today, we list down 5 such talents of Ms. Kapoor, in which she is exceptional.
1. Actor: Shraddha Kapoor is a passionate actor and that we all have seen in films like 'Aashiqui 2', 'Ek Villain' and 'Haider'. In fact, she was so keen to pursue acting that she quit her studies to make a career in Bollywood!
2. Singer: Coming from the musical family of Nightingale of India Ms. Lata Mangeshkar, (Her mother Shivangi Kolhapure is niece of Lata Mangeshkar) Shraddha surely was interested in singing. She had first expressed her desire to sing for 'Aashiqui 2'. However, Mohit Suri wasn't convinced then and hence allowed her to sing in his next film 'Ek Villain'.
3. Fashion Designer: Shraddha recently announced the launch of her fashion line Imara recently. The actress had quoted in the interview that it was her dream to begin a fashion label of her own.
4. Dancer: Not just acting and singing, Shraddha is an enthusiastic dancer too. While we met the pretty lady for an interview post the success of 'Haider', she had expressed how excited she was to be working in Remo D'Souza's 'ABCD 2', which is an out and out dance film. Well, isn't she a complete package?
5. Scuba Diver: Not many will be aware, but Shraddha is a trained and certified Scuba Diver. Given her interest in adventure sports, we wouldn't be surprised if the sexy lass takes this up as her profession.