Bollywood actor Shahid Kapoor is undoubtedly one of the most handsome actors in the industry. From being a chocolate boy lover to playing a matured 'Haider', Shahid has indeed come a long way as far as his professional graph is concerned! But the actor is still alone in matters of the heartâ€¦ After breaking up with his 'Jab We Met' co-star Kareena Kapoor, Shahid seems to find it better to be single than to mingle.
However, now that the actor celebrates his 34th birthday today, we list down 6 Bollywood actresses, who can be prospective brides for our Kapoor lad.
1. Alia Bhatt: Everyone would agree that Shahid and Alia look super cute together! Now that Shahid has paired up with Alia in 'Shaandar' and 'Udta Punjab', it would be a treat to see these guys get together in real life too.
2. Shraddha Kapoor: She is a good singer, he is a terrific dancer - imagine how cool their pair will be together! And with Shraddha learning dance for her film 'ABCD 2', wouldn't it be great if these actors dance to each other's tunes?!
3. Kriti Sanon: She is the latest entrant in Bollywood and is soon going to work with Shahid in 'Farzi'. Besides on-screen, we feel they would look good together off-screen too!
4. Sonakshi Sinha: Though they have been rumoured to be dating each other, there is nothing concrete about their relationship. And there may be lot of hue and cry about Sonakshi and her weight, but all will agree that they looked great together in 'Râ€¦Rajkumar'. So how about getting together and doing some gandi baat guys?!
5. Priyanka Chopra: Well, they may not admit it, but the truth is they have dated each other for a brief period! From partying together to staying at each other's place, Piggy Chops and Sasha look have done it all. So why not get hitched lovelies?
6. Amrita Rao: Shahid started his career with Amrita in 'Ishq Vishk' and since then they have been considered one of the cutest couples of B-town. And when they got back together for Sooraj Barjatya's 'Vivah', they just made millions of couples jealous with their chemistry and on-screen love. In fact, Amrita was initially said to be the reason behind Kareena-Shahid's break-up! Anyway guys, you'll look lovely together so how about considering each other for a 'Vivah'?