Our celebrities have done some famous things. But they have also done some not-so-famous things, things that nobody remembers. We suspect that these celebrities have also forgotten these stints. So lets take a trip down memory lane, and find out about these rare appearances by our celebrities.
1) Raju Hirani in Fevicol Ad- Before he was winning Filmfare Best Director awards, Raju Hirani acted in this Fevicol ad from the early 90s. Strange, no?
2) Raghu as a Sardar- Raghu is famous for two things- his anger, and his bald head. If you take the second away, only half of Raghu remains. And half a Raghu is what his Punjabi fans got in Raghu's debut Punjabi movie, 'Love Youu Soniye' (no, we haven't made a typo error; this is the official spelling of this movie's title. Don't ask.)
3) Salman in Limca Ad- Way before he became the superstar that he currently is, Salman Khan used to model for various products. One of his old appearances was for the soft drink Limca. Check it out!
4) Shahrukh Khan meets the most confused person on the planet- If you are wondering why Shahrukh Khan did only one season of Kaun Banega Crorepati, the following video should explain a lot to you. Notice the constant constipated look on the contestants face? That's the emoticon for 'Meri phati padi hai.'
5) Raghu's audition in Indian Idol- We are not picking on the poor guy. Its just intriguing to see Raghu having a problem with temperamental reality show judges. (Yeah, irony bitches!)
6) Arijit Singh singing 'Aashiq Banaya Aapne'- Not many people know that Arijit was a contestant on the 2005 singing reality show 'Fame Gurukul'. He was just 18 years of age back then, but you can clearly see his confidence and stage presence. Moreover, he gives us a rendition of a Himesh Reshammiya song, that is NOT irritating. Quite an achievement, isn't it?
7) Remo as a background dancer in 'Rangeela Re'- Much before he became a renowned choreographer and film director, Remo was smoking a beedi and dancing behind Urmila Matondkar. Don't believe us? Check out this song, and notice Remo, right at the beginning of the song, in the background.