Singer Harshdeep Kaur, who is best known for songs like Kabira from 'Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani', Katiyan Karoon from 'Rockstar', Heer from 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' among others, got hitched to her best friend Mankeet Singh in a hush hush ceremony. The wedding, which took place at Rakab Ganj Gurudwara in Delhi, was attended by close friends and family members of Harshdeep.
While not many were aware about the wedding which happened on March 20, 2015, we caught our hands on few inside photos of Harshdeep's wedding! Looking every inch gorgeous, Harshdeep stunned in her pink lehenga choli as the lovely bride with her husband Mankeet being dressed in white sherwani and orange turban!
Check out the snaps from the Harshdeep's wedding right here:
1. A candid image of the bride and the groom from the Royal Punjabi wedding.
2. Harshdeep and Mankeet during the pheras.
3. A close up shot of the beautiful bride.
4. Singer Neeti Mohan hugs Harshdeep Kaur after the wedding.
5. Harshdeep during the pre-wedding ceremonies.
6. Kaur poses with her best friend and now husband Mankeet during the wedding celebrations.
7. Neeti Mohan and Harshdeep click a cute selfie during the wedding celebrations.