1. Soha Ali Khan adorned the cover of Maxim for June in a hot wet look. The babe is seen primped in a black swimsuit featuring waist cut-outs and gold danglers with subtle makeup. Never seen before in such an ultra sexy avatar, even the cover aptly reads "Soha Ali Khan hotter that everâ€. The magazine gives an insight into Soha's thoughts on women's sex appeal, grooming sexy and how women are looked upon as objects.
2. Yami Gautam bares her sexy midriff on the FHM's recent June cover in a crop top and faded denim shorts. While the tresses remain flowing, and makeup minimal a bronze watch stands out as the only piece of accessory. The look seems to be too-casual for a magazine cover, yet is one of the very few smoking looks of Yami.
The babe will be next seen in Action Jackson with Ajay Devgan and Sonakshi Sinha.
3. Deepika Padukone is seen showcasing her bold side on the June's Vogue Cover. Styled by Anaita Adajania, her personal stylist and Director of Vogue, the diva induces flames in her oversized unbuttoned bare shirt and printed hot shorts combo by Tod`s and Turquoise & Gold creation. The dimpled beauty is seen sporting beach-y purple highlighted waves swept at the side, a heavy Rose emeralds neckpiece and Smokey eyes. The issue also carries a piece on Deepika's list of essentials, her style and secrets.
4. The issue of June's Smart-life, the health and fitness magazine showcases Nargis Fakhri in a lime green tank and grey hot shorts ensemble paired with a relaxed up do. The issue also carries fitness tips by Nargis, one of them being â€œI listen to my bodyâ€.
5. Sonam Kapoor graced the cover of Hong Kong, Prestige magazine in a printed, halter neck Morphe by Shenali Ali emblazoned with a cleavage peek-a-boo. The simple look was rounded off with nude accessories, bare makeup and tied manes.
While the look fails to impress us since we've seen the diva in way better appearances, the fact that she is the first Indian celeb to make it on the cover makes us look over it.