The original ‘Baba’ of Bollywood turns 56 today! The handsome actor has charmed us over the years be it in his debut film ‘Rocky’ or as the adorable Munnabhai. Dutt has played a variety of roles and proved his mettle in acting time and again. His persona and physique is that which is still an inspiration for many. While Bollywood actors consider him as their big brother, his fans consider him as their “Sanju Baba”!
However, the man never had a peaceful life…be it his addiction to drugs, linkage with the 1993 Mumbai blasts, marriages or family relations. The actor, who is currently in Yerwada jail serving his 5 year imprisonment, had made headlines for losing out on a lot of weight!
Amongst all this happening in his life, here’s an attempt to bring a smile on the faces of his fans and well-wishers.
Presenting to you the five times Sanjay Dutt turned out to be an incredible dance teacher!
1. When you don’t have a mosquito net or repellant, this is the only way you can request them to go…
2. When the maid takes a day off saying “mere ladke ko julaab hai”…
3. Drama competition and you have to play a blind man
4. It doesn’t matter if you are a dancer or not, when they play the Nashik Dhol…you know what you gotta do!
5. Because swimming in the pool and risking your life is way too dangerous! So practice..
Happy Birthday Sanju Baba! We are waiting to see you on the big screen again.