James Wan's 'Furious 7' is all set to hit the theatrical screens on 2th April. We have complied together some interesting facts about the film, that you must read before you watch it.
1. 'Furious 7' is the first original sequel to take place in the franchise after 'Fast And Furious: Tokyo Drift' in 2006. The rest of the films, from the franchise, were stand alone stories.
2. Several big names of Bollywood were considered for the role of Megan Ramsey. Deepika Padukone even bagged that role but, she later opted out of the project due to date issues. The role finally went to British actress, Nathalie Emmanuel of 'Games Of Thrones' fame.
3. Ali Fazal has apparently shot for two important car racing scenes with Vin Diesel.
4. It is rumoured that, Hollywood star, Denzel Washington was approached for 'Furious 7'. However, he turned down the role as he felt that, it was too small for an actor of his stature. Finally, Kurt Russell was roped in, for the same.
5. The sudden demise of Paul Walker had left the film in a lurch. According to a leading daily, the studio hired four actors with bodies similar to Paul's physique and using his face and voice with the use of CGI, completed the film. But finally it was revealed that, Walker's brothers Caleb and Cody will be taking his place in the film.
6. Two actors from the film 'The Expendables' - Jason Statham and Ronda Rousey will be seen in this flick.
7. Best known for her breakthrough single 'Fancy', Australian rapper Iggy Azalea will make a cameo appearance in this film.
8. It is the most expensive film in the 'Fast And Furious' franchise.
9. There is an extra clip at the end of the film, which features a tribute to the Late. Paul Walker.