Winning an Oscar is a dream every actor has deep in their heart. Leonardo DiCaprio too shared this dream. To add to it, he deserved to win the award. But, destiny had it otherwise. Leonardo got nominated a lot of times, but never really won an Oscar. The entire world awaited the moment when Leonardo wins, and finally that day arrived!
Check out Leonardo’s entire journey to the 88th Academy Awards-
1. Expected to win an Oscar for Best Supporting Actor in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape
2. Expected a Nomination at 70th Academy Awards for Best Actor in Titanic
3. Confident that he will win an Oscar for Best Actor in The Aviator
4. Desperately seeks an Oscar for Best Actor in Blood Diamond
5. Desperate yet confident that he will win at least one Oscar for The Wolf of Wall Street
6. Has given up on the Oscars.
7. The 88th Academy Oscars comes around, and Viola! Leonardo bags Best Actor for The Revenant.
Leonardo gave a heart whelming speech at the Oscars. Check out who has he given more importance to than the award-
You too can learn how to give an Oscar winning performance. Don’t know how? Come get a break into Bollywood with Bollywood Ki Pathshala! This is one of the biggest platforms, which will be attended by 12 of the Bollywood’s most influential celebrities.
Want to know more about Bollywood Ki Pathshala? Well, check out the video below: