We studied for 20 years of our life and were kept under the misconception that “bas kuch saalon ki baat hai, fir toh aish hi aish hai
”. No one told us that after studies comes the phase called ‘Job Life’.
Yes being a working person has its own share of perks like earning well, becoming independent and gaining experiences. But then, you just cannot take away the emotions we go through every day in order to get that amount in our bank balance and to gain all that experience!
And who better than ‘Raman Raghav 2.0’s Nawazuddin Siddiqui to explain the emotions every working individual goes through during his/her job life?
1. How we feel when a new month begins…
2. When you know nothing but have to pretend before your boss that you know it all
3. When you have an appointment with Bae but you gotta wait till you can officially leave for your date
4. Clients....*phew*….nuff said!
5. IT’S A TRAP…and the lightening of realization strikes every Monday morning!
Despite all the workload and tension, we stay away from becoming a psycho killer…but in case we do become one, we know one man who will always get inspired by our dark stories- Anurag Kashyap! *winks*