Censor Board and its list of banned words released recently has created quite a furor both in the industry and amongst the audience. Many films including 'Badlapur', 'NH 10', 'Dum Laga Ke Haisha', 'Ab Tak Chappan 2' to now 'Hunterrr' and 'Dilliwaali Zaalim Girlfriend' have faced the axe! Some have called it a restriction on the Freedom of Speech whereas, some have considered it as a curb on the creative freedom. Given the circumstances, finally there are many B-town members and industrywallahs taking up this issue with the I&B Ministry!
However, what caught our attention are these few cheesy and shady dance steps from some of the hit numbers of 90s which blurred the lines between dancing and vulgarity! While the Censor Board is making a huge hue and cry over use of few cuss words in films, we wonder how it cleared these oh-so-cheap lyrics and indecent dance steps!
Don't believe us then check these dance steps outâ€¦ We surely know, you guys will agree with us!
1. Karisma Kapoor grooved to this popular song from the 90s called Baby Baby Mujhe Log Bole! Though the song was a superhit we wonder what dance step was this.
2. Going with the lyrics and choreography, Sarkai Lo Khatiya is one of the cheapest songs from Govinda-Karisma's movies! What are they upto?
3. Shilpa Shirodkar and Govinda grooving to Angna Baba Dware Pe Maa was a chartbuster. But did anyone notice this dance?
4. Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol became one of the superhit jodis of 90s and so did this film 'Karan Arjun'. And though the movie was a family film, we were stunned to see this dance step in Jaati Hoon Main!
5. Though we love this song Ruk Ruk Ruk Arre Baba Ruk, we completely dislike this step!
6. Karisma Kapoor strikes again! Baby Baby Mujhe Log Bole even had this weird stepâ€¦ :/
7. This Mamta Kulkarni dance number Mujhko Ranaji Maaf Karna from 'Karan Arjun' stunned us.
8. While we would expect few actresses to do some shady steps, we never imagined Rekha doing this! One of the cheapest songs of Bollywood, In The Night No Control featuring Akshay Kumar and Rekha was shocking. Akki is almost groping the evergreen beauty Rekha. We wonder how was this song even retained in the movie?!
9. Though Tip Tip Barsa Paani is one of the most romantic numbers of 90s, this dance step genuinely made us take notice of what exactly was happening?! We didn't quite like this oneâ€¦