Bollywood has always had a lavish celebration of the Festival of colors! Be it in real life or reel life, Holi has been celebration of dance, drinks, love, food and fun! And today, as everybody gears up to paint themselves in various colors of Holi, we bring to you few actors from B-town, who have guided us on how to play this fun-filled festival, through their films!
Here's what our B-town brigade has to teach us:
1. If you are away from your family and loved ones just like lovebirds Alia Bhatt and Arjun Kapoor from '2 States', you can definitely enjoy this festival with your group of friends in your crazy hostel environment. And the best part of this Holi will be that you will get to spend lot of time with your girlfriend/boyfriend after the bash has ended. Have lunch, snuggle each other to beat the cold and if possible have a shower!
2. Want to catch hold of your friend and apply colors to her? Ranbir Kapoor guides you just right for that. Run behind the girl, catch hold of her and color her completely! Yes, that is how it is done.
3. Parineeti and Aditya Roy Kapur teach a trick to all those people who have boring friends trying to avoid Holi celebrations. Ask your friends to come out, keep a balloon filled with water and color ready. Once they come out, aim and hit! Bingoâ€¦ They will have no other option but to join you all for Holi!
4. All those guys eagerly waiting to play Holi with the girl on whom they have fallen head over heels in love, this one's for you! Patiently wait for her at a place where she can see you. If she spots you, then probably you will feel exactly what Dhanush felt when Sonam colored him!
5. And the last one is for the bindaas lovers! If you are lucky to have a girlfriend as bold as Deepika, then you may go ahead and play 'adult' holi! She will color you red not just with colors but with her kiss too! Don't be surprised if you hear Lahu Munh Lag Gayaâ€¦