Okay guys after watching YJHD and Wake up Sid most of you will be flying in the air saying if Bunny can do it then even I can (dude Bunny did not pay a bloody penny for all those trips). Believe me movies should be just enjoyed on screen and not adapted in real life or else you are likely to face the following consequences.
1) Romancing under the rain - We feel like morons here, we feel as if we have wasted the rains by jumping over puddles, being cautious about pot holes and running away from splashes of muddy water. It's as if we lost our chances of getting laid.
2) Challenging a mob of goons - You won't be able to recognize your own face if you do such a stupidity. Don't think yourself to be Rajnikanth because if you do so, either your head will be busted with hockey sticks or you might find yourself under a Scorpio.
3) Happy endings - Hell no, we know about an unmarried man who died a virgin, please tell me what is so happy about his ending.
4) Stopping a wedding is completely NORMAL - Okay all you late realizing lovers, suddenly entering a wedding function and shouting out to the bride â€œI love youâ€ is so not happening. To tell you the truth you won't even get to enter the wedding because you most likely won't be having a wedding card.
5) The villain is a VILLAIN - He is not going to tell you â€œLet's keep the gun down and have a man to man fightâ€ he will shoot your balls if he has a chance to, no drug lord is going to crawl up to your feet asking for mercy.
6) Car chases - Car chases like racing your BMW with the enemy's Lotus is too much to digest when you live in locations like Andheri, the only car chase you will ever see in your life probably involves a rickshaw wala.
7) True Love - Bitch please! Portraying love stories on the big screen is easy as it's just for 2 hours, in real life in doesn't exist. Ask Hrithik if you don't believe me.