There is a lot of buzz revolving around Anushka Sharma's 'NH10'. The film has been getting a lot of rave reviews from Bollywood stars and film critics who attended the exclusive screening of the film. We give you six reasons why you should watch this flick:
1. Anushka Sharma has shed her 'bubbly' image and undergone a major transformation for her role. For the first time, we see her in a gritty avatar performing some kickass action moves and mouthing choicest of abuses.
2. After playing a supportive husband in Omung Kumar's 'Mary Kom',we are extremely excited to see Darshan Kumar play a baddie. Also the scorching hot on-screen chemistry between Anushka Sharma and Neil Bhoopalam is not to be missed.
3 NH10 marks the production debut of Anushka Sharma. Kudos to the girl!
4. Navdeep Singh who last directed the critically acclaimed film 'Manorama Six Feet Under' returns with this film after a gap of 7 years.
5. Earlier the censor board had refused to issue certification to this film for the depiction of violence and use of cuss words. But then the real world is brutal too!
6. Renowned French make-up artiste Romy Angevin was hired to create natural looking prosthetics for the film. The actress looks quite stunning in her de-glam look.