All characters in this already-fictional movie have been fictionalised even more to entertain the readers. Any kind of resemblance to the real movie or its story-line, hit or flop, is purely co-incidental. Also, no animals were harmed during the making of this post…except the brains of the creators!
This year, we all fell in love with that man who helped the little mute girl Shahida cross the border and get back to her home, to her parents. The man jo Dilli se aaye hain, permission leke taaron ke neeche se aaye hain- Pavan Kumar Chaturvedi!
And while the emotional climax is making everyone, throughout the world, leave cinema halls with tears in their eyes and love for Salman Khan, Harshaali Malhotra and Nawazuddin Siddiqui; we wonder if the reactions would have been the same had the climax been something else…
So let’s have a look at the possible endings to this wonderful cross-border entertainer of the year- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’!
1. Once Bhaijaan promises, he never leaves! But what would have happened if he made the mistake of dropping Munni after lifting her up above the world so high…. *ouch*
2. Given director Kabir Khan’s knack for twisting the story in movies like ‘New York’ and ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ by revealing John and Katrina’s true identities…this wouldn’t have come as a shocker either. Or maybe it would have…what do you think?
3. Ab aap hi kehte ho Harshaali Malhotra looks like Katrina Kaif….toh yeh kyu nahi ho sakta!? Kamaal karte ho Pandey ji.
4. Chand Nawab becomes the Arnab Goswami of Pakistan; because we would wait for a Pakistani version of Meenakshi Lekhi to come on the show and Nawaz say- “Tu Phir Boli Begum?”
5. Zor ka jhatka haaye zoro se lagaa….!
6. The entire nation wants to know that! And so does our beloved Munni.
And the producers lived happily ever after.
While Kareena Kapoor Khan tries to find her importance in the movie, we hope you enjoy reading this post and let us know which movie’s Story Mein Twist you expect for the next week!