This can be a never ending lecture. With every movie that you watch, you have something new to learn. Bollywood is our greatest teacher who takes us in an unimaginable reel world where you can find the perfect girl falling for the most imperfect guy (why does this not happen with us).
1) When you see movies like â€œDil Chahta Haiâ€ and â€œZindagi Na Milengi Dobaraâ€ you tend to forget the saying 'teen tigda kaam bigda'. The movie has incorporated the fact in our minds that true friendship exists between three friends only.
2) If your best friend is a girl then she is going to be your love interest in the future. This concept has been repeatedly shown in movies and this has lead to break-up of long lasting friendships.
3) Disguise is wearing an eye piece and turning into a super villain and yet people can't make out your true identity. In some cases disguise is just removing your spectacles and your own wife will be like 'Who are you??'
4) Police officers are just too cool and smart. The moment you are out of the theatre you start imaging India's condition if the complete Indian Police had officers like Baji Rao Singham and Chulbul Pandey.
5) You have the rights to break all kinds of customs when in love. You can run away from a wedding which is completely normal, you can even stop a wedding if you like and everybody will be like 'there's finally something interesting happening'.
6) Even an unemployed guy is living a luxurious life; also the job pay is always high like real high. Even if you are a chaiwala there will be someway how you become a millionaire.
7) Don't worry you will always find your love partner in the end. He can be dead or a big time play boy but somehow the play boy will start believing in the concept of true love and the dead guy will turn out to be just a time pass whose main objective was to die and lead you to the right guy.