Tentative of their hot looks, western accent fad or their overacting, Indian cinema has somehow loved sharing the big screen with firangis. Here's a list of the ones that made it big in Bollywood.
1. Katrina Kaif:- Being a Hong Kong nascent, Kaif first expressed interest in modeling at the tender age of fourteen, her appearance at a fashion show attracted the attention of London-based filmmaker Kaizad Gustad, who selected Kaif for a role in Boom, however the movie turned out to be a prominent black hole in the acting career of Katrina. After working on her Hindi diction, Kaif was next seen in Telegu cinema. Kat climbed the ladder to success with 2007's Namastey London starring opposite Akshay Kumar. In addition to acting in films, Kaif has supported charitable organizations, and performed in stage shows. In 2008, she took part in Temptation Reloaded, a series of concerts in various countries. Apart from ranking high on listings of most attractive Indian celebrities, Kaif is also the ambassador of many prominent brands including Slice, Nakshatra, Lux, Olay, Panasonic, Pantene and L'OrÃ©al, among others. She is also the first Bollywood actress to have a Barbie doll modeled after her.
While we are still not satiated with her acting, her killer looks and professionalism are the driving force behind her being counted among the top Bollywood actresses of today.
2. Jacqueline Fernandez:- Born and raised in Bahrain, the diva started hosting TV shows at the age of fourteen and joined a television station where she reported and investigated political turmoil. Aspiring to become an actress, Fernandez accepted offers to join the modeling industry and was later crowned the Miss Sri Lanka Universe 2006. Jacqueline made her acting debut in the 2009's Bollywood fantasy Aladin, followed by Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai, Murder 2, Housefull 2 and Race 2.
After being a cover model for many Indian magazines, and ranking high on Most Sexy, Desirable and Beautiful women listing, the babe would be next seen in Kick.
3. Sunny Leone:- Born in Sarnia, Canada, Sunny pursued nursing in Orange County, California. However, she met an exotic dancer who introduced her to hardcore pornography, initially doing lesbian acts. Sunny re-signed her contract and agreed to perform for the first time with men on camera, but exclusively with her fiancÃ©, Matt Erikson. In January 2008, after breaking up, the babe did scenes with other actors and later went on to the launch her own studio.
After trying out as a red carpet reporter for the MTV Awards, Sunny entered the acting field with a cameo in The Girl Next Door. While being interested in Bollywood for the right price, Sunny participated in Bigg Boss, on day 49. Her stay in the house turned out to be fruitful after film-maker Mahesh Bhatt entered the house briefly to offer her the lead role in Jism 2.
Sunny proved she's among the 'talented few' porn stars who make it to the big screen and would be next seen in Tina and Lolo.
4. Nargis Fakhri:- Fakhri was born in Queens, New York, after appearing on America's Next Top Model Seasons 2 and 3. In 2004, she debuted in Bollywood with Imitiaz Ali's Rockstar and went on to star in Shoojit Sircar's Madras CafÃ© and Savid Dhawan's Main Tera Hero. The babe who has the 'It' pout of Bollywood will be next seen in a Hollywood production called Spy.
5. Evelyn Sharma:-Born in Frankfurt, Germany, Evelyn studied Business and modeled for cosmetic brands and headed east to make a career in Indian movies. She began her acting career with a British film Turn Left. In 2012, Sharma made her Bollywood debut with From Sydney with Love. The following years, she featured in blockbusters Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Nautanki Saala, Issaq and Yaariyaan. Besides acting in films, Sharma currently endorses an Indian lingerie brand called 'Bodycare'.
6. Lisa Haydon:- Living in Australia and United States, Lisa aspired to be a yoga teacher however after studying psychology; Haydon took up modeling to pay her rent, her first assignment being for a stretch mark cream. Encouraged by her sister's modeling acts in India, she moved to India in 2007 to pursue her modeling career. She was spotted by Anil Kapoor in a coffee shop and soon received a phone call for a role in Aisha based on the Jane Austen's novel Emma. Since then Lisa has done roles in Rascals and Queen.
After collaborating with global lifestyle brand Sher Singh, Lisa launched her first capsule collection inspired by her global style and will be next seen in Shaukeen.
7. Kalki Koechlin:- Being of French descent, Koechlin studied drama and theatre in Goldsmiths University of London, and started her acting career with Theatre of Relativity. She later moved to Mumbai to try her luck in Hindi cinema. After doing modeling assignments for television commercials, the babe debuted in Bollywood cinema with Anurag Kashyap's Dev.D. Prominent among her movies are Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.
Apart from barely looking her age, Kalki has evolved drastically in terms of acting and will be next seen in Happy Ending.