Plainly said, the trailer is disappointing. Here are the reasons for it:-
1) The movie may have a good concept of a man's last wish to get Ekkees Toppon Ki Salaami, but the way it has been projected seems to be LAME.
2) The trailer is uncoordinated in terms of text and video (we prefer the text first and then the related part and not vice versa), example you have a text in the trailer â€œtwo spoiled sonsâ€ and what comes next is Neha Dhupia dancing!!!! What are we supposed to understand by this, the two sons are in Neha Dhupia's womb.
3) You have Aashif Sheikh playing Arnab Goswami and he does everything else except what Arnab Goswami actually does, that is TALKING! (That's what the trailer shows).
4) Anupum Kher who should have been the trump card of the movie will actually be expressionless because apparently he is DEAD, and the best part would be that he comes back to life and the first thing he does is go for a CT scan!
5) Seems like they had very less footage for the trailer because where you have nothing there you have Neha Dhupia either dancing, seducing or passing double meaning dialogues (and none make any sense).
6) You have real cheap one liners like the politician saying â€œhurr problem ki wajah Lâ€¦Aâ€¦Nâ€¦.Dâ€ hai and then Arnab laughs at this, the politician then goes ahead saying â€œLâ€¦Aâ€¦Nâ€¦.D matlab LANDâ€ and Arnab laughs again. What the heck even a 7 grade kid would make a poker face for this JOKE.
We do understand that this is a small budget movie but the trailer doesn't seem to be working out for the movie in any way. Do watch it and let us know what you think about it.