Some characters pass by you. And some characters stay with you. Aamir's character in 'Rangeela', that of the lovable crook, Munna, was one such character. Why was this character so awesome, you ask? Let us explain it to you.
1. Poor by pocket, rich by heart- Munna never cribs about his limited means, and is always generous.
2. Can do anything for love- Munna loves Milli, and can do anything for her, and that includes mouthing stupid filmy dialogues!
3. He doesn't want materialistic possessions- In the song, â€œYaaron sunn lo zaraâ€, Munna claims he doesn't want a bungalow or bank balance. That's some attitude!
4. He is jealous, yet doesn't show it- He is jealous of superstar actor Kamal's proximity to Milli, yet doesn't show it, and is still nice to her.
5. He is a believer- He knows what he wants, and his dreams are not lofty. He just wants to achieve those, and nothing more.
6. He is a loyal friend- Come on, who doesn't want a friend like Munna, who dresses up in an all-yellow outfit, and treats you to a 5-star restaurant on his 'Happy Birthday'? Jokes aside, he can do anything for his friends, and that's a great quality.
7. Theres a bit of Munna in all of us- Watch the movie, and you'll know what we are talking about.