The B-town celebs have a lot of moments when they say something they should have but Sonam is a completely different case altogether. She has those moments every other day. Give her a mic and she will generate news for sure. Check out our handpicked contenders made by Sonam Kapoor.
1) â€œFor a 60-something porn writer, I am sure she (Shobhaa De) knows what she's talking about.â€
In retaliation to the Shobhaa De statement, â€œSonam just doesn't cut it in the sex appeal stakesâ€. Sonam had quoted the above mentioned statement.
Our Take: We genuinely feel Shobhaa De's caliber is much more than just writingâ€¦'*Winks*'.
2) â€œGuys please don't take Shobhaa De seriously. She's a fossil who's getting no action and going through menopause.â€
Shobhaa continued the clawing by writing a controversial article called, â€œI hate dumb storiesâ€, for Sonam Kapoor's movie 'I hate love stories'. To which Sonam replied what we've quoted above.
Our Take: We truly hope the next time she picks up words from the dictionary, she reads their meanings first.
3) â€œAishwarya Rai is an aunty.â€
In an interview Sonam called Aishwarya an 'aunty' because the veteran actress has acted with Sonam's father.
Our take: FYI Sonam:The aunty is hotter than you could ever be.
4) â€œIndian men don't understand fashion unless they are gay.â€
Sonam once boldly spurted stating Indian men lack fashion sense.
Our Take: Sonam, darling, did you know that even your daddy was complimented for his fashion sense once? Hope you get my point!
5) â€œI can do a variety of roles that not many actress can. I can be the cute girl next door, I can be the hot and sizzling bombshell and so on.â€
On 'The Anupam Kher' show you had Sonam commenting that she could do variety of roles.
Our Take: At this time, even Anupam Kher had an expression on his face that was screaming aloud â€œNOâ€.
6) Sonam Kapoor had once said, â€œI had no interest in acting; my main aim was direction and writing. It was Sanjay Leela Bhansali who had pushed me to do 'Saawariya'.â€
Our Take: Now we know whom to blame.
7) "I don't believe in censorship; so whether they like it or not, I really don't care about it.â€
Sonam during a press conference made this statement and concluded showing her middle finger.
Our Take: Now that's the best finger to start a controversy, isn't it spontaneity queen?