Tiger Shroff, who debuted with 'Heropanti' last year, turns a year older today. While the actor is busy celebrating his birthday by working on the sets of his next film, 'Baaghi', we bring to you 5 things about the ‘Heropanti’ star that not many are aware.
1. Tiger Shroff was never keen to get into acting. The actor's first choice of profession was always dancing which was followed by Sports. Since both of these things didn't work out, he tried his hand on acting!
2. Tiger Shroff is the man behind Aamir Khan's chiseled body in ‘Dhoom 3’. Yes you read that right. Tiger trained Khan to get that perfect athletic body for the YRF film. Well, now that’s a talent!
3. Tiger, who impressed all with his crazy dancing skills in ‘Heropanti’, is a self-professed Michael Jackson fan. In fact, he even released a special video for Jackson last year, as a mark of his special tribute. We aren't surprised at all!
4. Actor as dashing as him can also feel complex. And none other than author Chetan Bhagat has been the reason behind that. Apparently, Tiger faced complex from Chetan Bhagat, while both bumped into each other during one of their workout sessions. We wonder why?!
5. Tiger Shroff's real name is Jai Hemant Shroff. Yes, as simple as it could get. But because the actor has immense love for ‘tiger’ the animal, he chose to change his name!