Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in ABCD 2 stills

 
Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor in ABCD 2 stills

Varun Dhawan recently uploaded stills of his upcoming movie ABCD 2 which has been directed by ace choreographer turned director Remo D'Souza. Varun uploaded some raw images of his and Shraddha Kapoor's, which gives a bit of an idea about their characters in the movie.


The movie is the sequel of the entertaining hit ABCD. While ABCD had dancers who were acting, ABCD 2 will have actors who will be dancing! Maybe then this movie might become a more box-office appeal than its predecessor.


Remo had roped in Varun as he felt that the young actor is a remarkable dancer, while training him for 'Disco Deewane', Remo had seen his dancing talent and was quite impressed since then.


The story of ABCD 2 revolves around the true journey of Suresh and Vernon of the 'Fictitious Group', about their struggles and subsequent rise to fame.


Remo had stated that while 80% of the movie will be factual the remaining 20% will be the Bollywood masala which the audience loves to see. So, in any case, it does make a good case for an entertaining watch.


#
#
 
 

 
Latest News
 
 
 
popular News
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MOST POPULAR
TRENDING MOVIES
Release Date :
2017-04-14
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-14
0 Reviews

 
RAI
Release Date :
2017-04-14
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-08
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-28
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-28
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-05-12
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-05-12
0 Reviews

 
 
 
RECENT REVIEWS

Astro Matadin Jyotishi

Bahut acha Blog hAi.thnxx For Sharing.keep up Gud Work. http://www.panditmatadin.com/services/ http:......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 3 Weeks ago
  • |
  • 139
 

Pulkit Sharma

Check out my review of Badrinath ki Dulhania on my official blog :) :) https://pulkitreviewistw.word......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 1 Month ago
  • |
  • 239
 

Pulkit Sharma

Check out my review of Commando 2 on my official blog https://pulkitreviewistw.wordpress.com/2017/0......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 1 Month ago
  • |
  • 222
 

Sanket Porwal

Rangoon is captivating drama. I am not particularly a Bhardwaj admirer (Matru ki bijle & 7Khoon were......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 1 Month ago
  • |
  • 265
 
POPULAR ON CnS
 

Follow Us

Copyright © ClapsnSlaps, Inc 2017.
SBB Venture Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.

The content on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of clapsnslaps.com