Varun In ABCD 2

 
Varun In ABCD 2

Remo D'Souza the director turned choreographer is working on his next movie ABCD 2 whose prequel was an entertaining hit. While ABCD had dancers who were acting ABCD 2 will have an actor who will be dancing.


The actor Remo has roped in for one of the leads is Varun as he felt that the young actor is a remarkable dancer.


The story revolves around the journey of Suresh and Vernon of the 'Fictitious Group', about their struggles and how they rose up to fame.


Remo said that while 80% of the movie will be factual the remaining 20% will be the Bollywood masala which the audience loves to see.


 
 

 
Latest News
 
 
 
popular News
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MOST POPULAR
TRENDING MOVIES
Release Date :
2017-04-14
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-14
0 Reviews

 
RAI
Release Date :
2017-04-14
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-08
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-28
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-04-28
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-05-12
0 Reviews

 
Release Date :
2017-05-12
0 Reviews

 
 
 
RECENT REVIEWS

Astro Matadin Jyotishi

Bahut acha Blog hAi.thnxx For Sharing.keep up Gud Work. http://www.panditmatadin.com/services/ http:......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 3 Weeks ago
  • |
  • 124
 

Pulkit Sharma

Check out my review of Badrinath ki Dulhania on my official blog :) :) https://pulkitreviewistw.word......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 1 Month ago
  • |
  • 222
 

Pulkit Sharma

Check out my review of Commando 2 on my official blog https://pulkitreviewistw.wordpress.com/2017/0......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 1 Month ago
  • |
  • 208
 

Sanket Porwal

Rangoon is captivating drama. I am not particularly a Bhardwaj admirer (Matru ki bijle & 7Khoon were......Read the full review
  • 0
  • 0
  • |
  • 1 Month ago
  • |
  • 249
 
POPULAR ON CnS
 

Follow Us

Copyright © ClapsnSlaps, Inc 2017.
SBB Venture Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.

The content on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of clapsnslaps.com